As part of getting the Kreativ Blogger and the Most Inspiring Blogger awards, I was asked to post ten things people don’t know about me.
Now, some of you might know some of this, so I guess it’s more of a “what most people don’t know about me” post. I’m just no good at keeping secrets.
Ten Facts about the Nacent Novelist
1. I used to be a violin teacher, and I loved it.
2. I used to play in a punk rock band.
3. I spent the fall of 2007 driving across America by myself.
4. I know the basics of trigger point acupuncture, and have sat needles on myself.
5. I played violin for a black metal band.
6. I hate when people use en-dashes instead of em-dashes. (It’s lonely being a nitpicker.)
7. I’m afraid of short heights. When I know that if I fall, I’ll hurt but survive, I’m terrified. When I’m so far up that falling would mean certain death, I’m okay with it.
8. I served as a member of Holmestrand city council for two years.
9. I used to write poetry, and even published a poem in a student paper.
10.I can’t jump. Remember the movie “White Men Can’t Jump”? I’m proof of that.